Beach Day, Directory, and more
• Pictorial Directory– Aug 6,7 & 8. Redeemer will be participating with LPC in developing a joint pictorial directory. Each person or family that participates will receive a free directory and complimentary 8 x 10 photograph. Sign up now for an appointment: www.appt.lifetouch.com
Help is needed! If you can assist on these dates please contact Vicky: [email protected]
•Beach Day for the Brixeys-- July 26 12-4pm. 81st Street (lunch will be catered--$7/person donation for food) Please RSVP so we know how much food to order: [email protected] or complete tear off on connect card. We will miss our dear friends who will be moving in August. Come out and give them a loving send-off.
• Arsenal Youth:
High School Pool Party Thurs July 30, 5:30-9pm: at the home of the Sitterdings’ Grandparents: 1273 Mossy Oaks Ct., VB—please bring money to contribute for pizza
Middle School Pool Party: Fri Aug 7: 5:30-8:30pm at the Mannings’ home.— please bring money for pizza.
Rooftop Study for High School Students: Every Monday at the church (LOCATION CHANGE) 7-9:30pm
• “Men of Faith” Concert. July 25, 7:00 pm. A Big Spoonful of Southern Gospel! Hosted by LPC. Everyone is invited. Free admission. A love offering will be taken. For more info contact Vicky: [email protected] Go to: http://www.menoffaithqt.com/ for a sample of their music.
• Online Church Calendar: Check out our up to date church calendar to stay informed of Redeemer events. Located on our website: www.RedeemerVB.com
• Facebook: Like us on FB to increase our visibility! Facebook.com/redeemervb.
**Missed last week's sermon? Watch/Listen to it here!
Dinner Groups: If you are not part of one of Redeemer’s Dinner Groups and would like to participate, contact Vicky Manning: [email protected] These groups meet approximately once per month and it’s a time of fun, food, and fellowship.
• Redeemer Men: Next meeting is July 16 (meeting will take place at church fellowship hall). New Series: A Man and His Trap. JOIN US! This study deals head-on with issues that all of us as men can relate to like sexual lust, the need for control, unfounded fear and the pursuit of significance. When: Every other Thursday at 6:30AM. 136 S. Lynnhaven Rd. Contact Scott Manning if you have questions. 757-575-9331 [email protected]
FLOW (Family Living Out the Word): Meets every Wednesday from 7 – 8 p.m. at the Sitterding Home (1218 Meadow Lake Rd.). This is a great time to gather together as a church family for fellowship around the Word and prayer. Join us for a potluck on the first Wednesday of the month at 6 p.m.!
The Arsenal: Redeemer's youth group for 6th - 12th graders. Meets following the Sunday Service. Youth group also schedules regular events. Please check the calendar for details. Questions? Contact David or Katie Clark [email protected] (Sunday School will be on break through the end of August)
DiscipleShip Cove: Children’s Ministry. Ages post-nursery thru 1st and 2nd through 5th. Meets during the Sunday Service to learn about how the Old Testament stories point to Jesus. The Sunday school class (for 2nd through 5th) following the service is focused on learning the New City Catechism and memorizing scripture. (Sunday School will be on break through the end of August)
The Gathering: "When we work, we work. But when we PRAY, God works!" Morning Prayer Group – all are welcome. Come study the Bible, and give and receive prayer. Meets every Friday morning at 6:30 a.m. at the church office